Himachal Pradesh is a must-see destination in India. It is blessed with plenty of natural beauty. Are you looking for a honeymoon to this amazing state? If you are, visit these 5 honeymoon destinations.
- Kullu is the most visited tourist destination in Himachal Pradesh.
- Best vacation place in the summers.
- It is positioned on the edge of River Beas.
- Kullu Valley is lovingly known as ‘the Valley of flowers’.
- It possess plentiful of natural beauty.
- Well-liked honeymoon place.
- Visit popular temples like – Raghunathji, Basheshwar and Bijli Mahadev.
- Attractions – Sultanpur Palace, Raison, Shoja, Karrain, Parvati Valley etc.
- Take pleasure in exciting activities such as – rafting, mountaineering, angling, trekking, skiing and Para gliding.
- Manali is positioned at a height of 6726 feet.
- It provides superb scenes of snow-covered hills.
- Always combine with a travel to Kullu.
- Famous honeymoon place.
- Sporting activities are very famous here.
- It has two national parks- Pin Valley National Park and Van Vihar.
- Travel places – Rohtang Pass, Jogini Waterfall, River Beas, Beas Kund, Solang Valley etc.
- Best summer destination of Himachal Pradesh.
- It exudes colonial charm of the British era.
- Part of the Kullu-Manali-Shimla summer vacation tour.
- Popular honeymoon destination.
- It offers spectacular views of snow-capped mountains.
- Welcoming tourist destination with greenery and lakes.
- Pleasant weather throughout the year has below zero temperature in winters.
- The Kalka Shimla Toy Train travels from Kalka to Shimla.
- Good accommodation facilities
- It is a world heritage site.
- Attractions – Shimla State Museum, Kufri, Daranghati Sanctuary, Jakhoo Hills etc.
- It is a favorite place among nature lovers.
- It is positioned on the edges of River Ravi, 900 m above from ground level.
- A cozy vacation delight in Himachal Pradesh.
- See different kinds of modern and British era of architectures.
- Khajjiar is known as the paradise.
- Attractions – Khajjiar Lake, Rang Mahal, Chamera Lake etc.
- Dharamsala is globally called as the “paradise of nature beauty”.
- It has beautiful snow-covered hills on 3 sides, valley on one side.
- Beautiful mountains can be viewed from every view point.
- Pine trees and greenery enhance beauty and liveliness.
- Visit the home of Dalai Lama at McLeodganj.
- Travel places – Dharamkot, Bhasu Waterfall, Dal Lake, Masroor Rock Cut Temple etc.
Himachal Pradesh is the most interesting destination in India to plan a honeymoon and Himachal tour package for couple from Mumbai is the best option to discover the state’s beauty. Couples from every part of the world come to enjoy their vacation in the midst of nature’s lap. If you are going to marry and looking for a beautiful and isolated place, then nothing would be better than Himachal Pradesh. Visit and enjoy the trip.